Monday, September 30, 2013

Well, hello!!
Just to let you know, it is quite warm for us being at the end of september.
Mom, I sent gavin a birthday card, and I don't know if he has it yet.
I did not get my coat yet, because I have been super busy.
I would like the money in my account every month because we go to the temple the 3rd wednesday every month. Just 20 dollars would work. if thats okay. And I have never heard of not having more money as your companion. There is no rule on that.
I have not checked my weight since I left so I have no idea how I am doing.
oh my gosh!! I am so happy for Brian, Shelly, and Kim! that is truly a miracle. But what is the word on Nancy?
so can you send gavin's emails? He is not sending me the family letters. little turd.

Dad,
aagh! I am so excited for Renden!! He is going to have a blast on his mission!
All that traveling is paying off.
So I am going to make this letter kind of short, because we are super busy today.
I survived transfers! I am staying with my follow up strainer sister Hunt, and we are getting ready to move into our new house today because it is somebody else's turn to house us. ugh.
So the family we have been teaching that was set on date for baptism just all of a sudden backed out. They sent us a text and said that they don't want to have anything to do with the church anymore. they felt like they were pushed into it and felt pressured. It was soooo sad! we both ended up crying at the end of the day. Our zone leaders felt so bad for us and bought us a chocolate cake. haha. But we both felt like it was all going to be okay. They are not ready yet and maybe someday they will come back.
So yesterday was seriously the longest day of my life. Sister Hunt was very dehydrated, and ended up throwing up half the day. we didn't really make it to church. But you will never know the true meaning of boredom until you have served a mission and you are sick. Longest. day. ever.
So a pretty cool thing happened. we were visiting a less active, and his wife and kids are not members. So, we gave them a lesson, and they are wanting to learn more! it is so amazing!
this gospel is truely the most amazing thing! It can unify people and can bring peace and comfort in time of need.
I love you all!
Sister Rook

Some things never change for Paige, still loving on the animals.  This is Boomer!
Moving day

No comments:

Post a Comment