Monday, September 23, 2013


Hello Family!!!
 
It has been a fantastic week!
Mom, I am going to buy my coat today, and I will buy my boots later in the year. I have all of my winter stuff covered because I brought it with me. :)
The flooding is fine in my area. no problems whatsoever. Its for the people up north that are not so good. Just pray for them.
By the way. It is very illegal to call family. Yes, she is a member, but she is family. I need to get permission to do that. So call president or sister toombs to get permission please. thanks!!
By the way, I went to a ward fair, and I won a homemade pie. The lady that made it took a picture of me with it. She put it on her blog too. I asked for it and her blog name is:Cookingwithamytaylor-amy.blogspot.com. I thought you would like to look at it :)
Dad, My comp is super awesome!!! She is teaching me a lot. Although she doesn't get packages at all, and her family doesn't write her. Super sad :'(
Also, I am so happy about your job!! that is so great to hear!! :D
Gavin, I am glad you have an amazing dad (trainer) my mom didn't like me at all. Although we ended up to be really good friends now that we are not together. I am super sorry about your shoes!!!! I am also glad that you follow the promptings. It is an amazing thing huh?
 
So this week was awesome. Our zone last Pday had a BBQ which was super awesome! it was very ethnic because we have a sister from Korea cook and a elder from Samoa cook. It was AMAZING!
So we have been teaching an investigator who is really really searching. So I really hope that goes well. :)
We did go to the temple on wednesday. It was super awesome! We go the 3rd wednesday of every month. Then we go to the LDS bookstore afterwords. I did buy like 3 CDs. 2 of them were the Piano Guys of which I found out afterwords we can't really listen to. :( I will probably sending them home soon. By the way, on the 3rd wednesday of every month, can you make sure there is enough money in my account? :)
We are teaching a family who is super excited about getting baptised next month! Although, the husband wants to take a trip on that day for some reason. The mom is really mad at him because she wants to get baptised sooooooo badly! I really feel for her.  :( So we are hoping and praying that they will stick to that day.
We have also visited a couple of innactives that are wanting to get back to the missionaries visiting them. We went to this one house who the husband was an innactive and the wife was a nonmember. at the end of our meet, we asked her if she wanted to learn more about us, and she said yes! so we just picked up a new investigator! yay!
So this next week is transfers. The whole ward is hoping and praying that sister Hunt and I stay together. haha :) But we will see what happens. I may not write till next tuesday.
 
thats pretty much it for the week!
 
Love you all!! :D
 
Sister Rook

No comments:

Post a Comment