Hello!!
Sorry I didn't write yesterday, it was labor day, and all the libraries were closed.
Dad, thanks for the letter! I will definitly use that one when I meet another born again. But we still want to teach him, but in a different way. Sister Hunt and I want to mail him some stuff, as to avoid an argument and bible bashing. muahaha.
Mom, LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!! thank you so much! Gavin looks awesome, and the whole family looks awesome! tell grandma and grandpa that I said Hi!! Also, you know that giving out my number to people especially family is against the rules, right?
Just contact the president, so she can get permission. My health is fine, I just have a small cold right now, but I am thinking it will pass over soon :) that is soooooooooo amazing about Gavin's blessing!
Garrett, You are so amazing surprising Hayley! And you are in Opera??? Holy smokes! that is so amazing! Maybe you can sing Phantom of the Opera for me when I get home. hehe :)
Mom, two quick questions: about 99% of the missionaries have some kind of GPS. Would that be okay if you could provide me with one? It doesn't have to be the really expensive ones, just a simple cheap one. if thats okay. the second question is, my comp and I run almost every morning together. I am trying to build her up like I did with Zombie run. Would you be willing to look at my iPod, in the app, and tell me what it does week by week? You can take a screen shot (press home and lock button at the same time) and send it to my email that way. if you can't do it, then can you type it up? you are AMAZING! I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo much! 



So this week has been a pretty good week. So our Prep day, we go out with the other sisters and do something. We go golfing, which surprisingly I think is a pretty relaxing sport. It releaves stress like nothing else. Also the owner of the course knows the missionaries so well, that we play for free. He looooove it when we come. we are not taking advantage of this opportunity at all. All of us really feel like we are here for the owner (Pedro). Not sure why....
So we have been visiting people this week because we don't have much appointments. But it was about 8:30 one night when we didn't know whether to go home and plan, or to knock on one more door. we decided to say a prayer on what to do. After the prayer, I had a prompting on to knock on a specific door, I just had to look at a name in the area book. So we knocked on this lady's door expecting somebody, and it turned out to be the mother of the lady we were looking for. After a couple of minutes of talking, she wanted us to meet with her again.
Another cool experiance this week was when we had to go home and study for the last hour of the night, but I really felt like me and sister Hunt should visit somebody who was a investigator years back. So we did, and it turns out he wants to investigate the church again!
I tell you the spirit is an amazing thing!!! I am so grateful that we have the power of the Holy Ghost, because I wouldn't know what to do without it. This gospel is so amazing, it is the only true church that we have on the earth today.
I tell you the spirit is an amazing thing!!! I am so grateful that we have the power of the Holy Ghost, because I wouldn't know what to do without it. This gospel is so amazing, it is the only true church that we have on the earth today.


No comments:
Post a Comment