Hello!!
First of all, that is sooo scary to hear about Bro. Welling, and Kim. oh my gosh! thats so sad! tell them, they are in my prayers!
send me amanda asay's email since I don't have hers.
don't send that package yet!! I still need some items that I haven't mentioned yet. I need a new scripture case. the one that I got was really cheap, and the handles are coming off. haha :) if there is any sort of book that shows you the moves of exersizes that you can do at home you could send me, that would be fantastic. at the MTC they said it was discontinued for some reason. my vitex, I have to admit, I am not taking it at all. I forget, and am so busy so I really don't have time to reflect of what I should have done that morning. :) sorry.
so my MTC teacher Bro. Morriss is really interested in knowing what I am doing for my mission. He wants to see the blog, and I told him it is private. But I will work on getting you to open up the blog for him. how do I do that?
yes, the picture with the president and his wife was the first day I arrived.
its getting better with Sister Kim little by little :)
I am helping teach little by little. I have progressed, and what I learned about teaching is all you have to do is listen to the people of what their expectations are, and the spirit will help you to know what to say the moment you need to say it. I am trying my hardest to listen.
that is so awesome mom about Kohl's. Heavenly Father knows that, that is where you are not supposed to be. Stick with pampered chef, I know you will love it.
Garrett, congrats on the date for tonight! Hope it goes well.
this week was kind of a slow week since we only about about 2 sets of investigators. we are teaching the plan of Salvation to a family, and the father seems really interested along with his daughter. the wife wasn't in the room because she wasn't feeling good, but we are teaching her wednesday. it is an awesome experience.
we have in our ward about 50-100 people in the ward. UBBER small, we just have a bunch of inactives. we are tying to get them to come back to church, and its really frusterating because out of the two days, only one or two answer the door and only one rejects us. Yup. super hard, but we are motivated.
A really sad and an experience I will never forget happened to us this week. We found out monday that a part member family (mom is active, but dad is non-member) had just lost their 10 year old daughter due to unsure reasons. they were thinking it was an enlarged heart or something, but they are still not sure. we were asked by a lot of the members if we had visited them yet, and we had a big impression that we need to go see them on tuesday, the day after their daughter had passed. we visited them, and talked with them for a little bit. so we decided to share a message about families. after, sister Kim decieded to do a special prayer to bless the family. we were all crying at the end, the spirit was so powerful in that room. the husband was really supportive and wanted us to come back.I know without a doubt that families can be together for all eternity. The mother can be with her child again, and it is a huge blessing to have a family here on the earth. Heavenly Father is keeping that little girl safe. She has gone straight to the Celestial Kingdom. I know this without a doubt. We all go through trials more then others. we may not know why in the beginning, or in the end. But Heavenly father has a plan for every one of us.
I love you all, and we will see each other soon. Not too soon :)
Sister Rook
No comments:
Post a Comment