Hey Family!!
its been a busy week. the morning I left, I woke up at 3:30 in the morning for us to catch the bus at 4:30. while I was waiting for my turn to call you at the airport, this lady came up to me and told me I could use her Iphone to call. People are amazing!!!
when we got to denver, the mission president and his wife were waiting for us at the airport. they are amazing people. we then arrived at the mission office, and had orientation and then they announced one by one who our trainers were going to be. my trainer is amazing!! she is a tiny little Korean lady, who is about an inch or two shorter then me. she has an amazing attitude. when we left, sister green and I cried when we said goodbye because we got a long so well together, we were like sisters. thankfully she is in my zone, so I will see her again in two weeks. :)
when we got back, we went trackting for about 20 minutes just to get to know the neighborhood. you probably know by now, but the missionaries really don't trackt anymore because it is just pretty much a waste of time. they just plainley rely on the referells from members. so get to know your neighbors!
also fun fact: By next year, all the missionaries will have iPads. yup. the church will be providing them because it will be a lot easier to access email, lds.org scriptures, etc.
well, that is my week, I love you all, and I will see you later!!
sister rook
P.S. can you send me Mindy moore's email address? I really want to talk to her.
P.S.S also, when you send a package, send it through priority mail, so it will be delivered right to me instead of sitting in the office for 2 or 3 weeks at a time.
P.S. can you send me Mindy moore's email address? I really want to talk to her.
P.S.S also, when you send a package, send it through priority mail, so it will be delivered right to me instead of sitting in the office for 2 or 3 weeks at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment