Hello everyone!
I just want to say GAVIN! YOUR PICS ARE AMAZING!! I am so excited for you that you got most of your stuff taken care of! its good that you had time to get the stuff early. I had no time. haha :) by the way, when you get done with the lantern things on the water picture, I WANT TO SEE IT! maybe I will sing tangled while I look at it. haha
Dad, no worries about work.
hey. what happened to Garrett? send me his email so I can add it to my contacts :)
the town that I am living in is called Westminster. pretty cool place. the ward is tiny, but they are very welcoming to the sisters. most of the wards have 2 sets of missionaries. the president said that we will soon mitriculate (sp) into 3 sets of missionaries per ward. but he said it won't happen for a while.
I do live with members but I haven't met them yet, because they are in europe for the month. we have the house all to ourselves :)
My comps name is Sister Kim. yes, she is straight from Korea, but she has been living in the states off and on, so her english is almost perfect
Well, its been a hard week. my companion is really hard. I know my blessing said that I will have good comps, but I think the lord wants me to deal with this companion early. haha she hates me. she doesn't talk to me unless she needs to, haha :) I am not having fun at all. but we did do exchanges with other sisters, and they really knew how to have fun. and we will do that every week, but my goal is to love her and care for her until her head explodes. :) I really think that Satan is trying to send me home. but I will stick it out till it kills me. I won't be with her forever, will I? I have to remember why I came out here. but my favorite part of the week was the exchange. The sisters are so loving, and Sister Hunt was my comp for 24 hours. I learned a lot from her. I forgot to take pictures there because we were having so much fun. but I will send you pics from the area.
we are both new to the area so we have no investigators to teach.
thats my week in a nutshell!
No comments:
Post a Comment