Hello!!!
Garrett! Congrats on getting a girlfriend! sounds like a keeper! you better not get married till I come home. come on. its only a year and a half! 
Gavin, I am sooooooo glad you are doing better. sorry that you were sick, not fun. those feelings will soon go away when you are in the MTC. Hopefully you will be in the west campus. You will be so spoiled over there!! Anyway if you are still having feelings like you did last week, just read Moroni 10. it gives good advice 
Dad, the weather here has been raining and storming all week long. almost everyday which I looooooove!!!
and your going to chicago???? that would be so awesome!! Going to a new place and a different culture within the states. I would totally go with you.
Mom, What do you mean I don't make comments on your letters? I do that every week. I did not get the family pictures, I got the sister pictures, but no family, also we are allowed to write friends. I write my MTC comp every week, we were like sisters. :) also, I am only going to say this once. quit worrying!!!! Don't worry about me and my comp because we are doing fine, it was a bad week and we are over it. We are learning from each other, and the lord has put me with her for a reason. I will send you pictures shortly which was my bad last week. sorry :( Also we go to the temple once a month starting this month, but it is still a working day which means that we are to be in the session AT 6:30. ugh
This week was not a very eventful week so it is going to be relatively short. sorry.
About 3 times a week we are to volunteer for 10 hours. We go to the food bank and a thrift store. The missionaries use a site called justserve.org. it is amazing and can put you on projects when you sign up. Members use it as well.
We are teaching an investigator who feels something when we teach him, and we have planned to ask him for baptism this week!!! Hurray!! I am so excited! we will see how it goes because I don't think his wife is too interested, but his kids are. We will see how it goes. The rest of our time is just visiting less active members. In our ward there are about 100 people, but if we had all the inactive come back to church, we would have about 300 members. The other good thing about this area, is that we share the ward with the Elders, so if we have an investigator who is a single guy, then we can pass them off to the elders, and Vica Verse. Pretty soon there we will be about 3 sets of missionaries in one ward. crazy!!!
Nothing much going on. sorry. I am going on exchanges with sister Hunt tonight which will be fun.
Anyway, that is my week in a nutshell.
Love you all!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment