Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello!!!
First of all I want to say, that why didn't Gavin and Garrett write me??? whats going on? is Garrett too in love? :)
Second of all: Mom, the members provide blankets and sheets. I don't know why I was told to bring a pair of sheets because we have been provided those. But I keep them just in case. the thing I know about transer is that President Toombs said we are being separated, because he is putting all of the sister training leaders together. So I will get the call if I will stay in my area or leave the area. I am leaning more on leaving the area. The weather here is VERY hot and very stormy. it can get up to over 100 and, it can cool down to about 70 something when it rains. really weird. I have no idea if I have gained or lost any weight, I have no access to a scale. I do exercise every morning. But about twice a week, some mornings its just a stretching day . just kidding. on Pdays, it has recently changed because we are not allowed to hangout with the elders anymore. I guess the age makes a difference. I don't know. But we have made plans last week to go shopping and just hang around the stores.
Dad, I have heard a lot from members that the temple film has been changed, but STILL haven't seen it! I want to go to the temple soooooo bad!!! By the way, hope you had a safe flight today to chicago. I would LOVE to go there.
Garrett, you and Hayley, make an adorable couple! she's super cute! I foresee a wedding here soon! I am excited for you to go to school! how exciting! :D
Gavin! I heard you are freaking out a little. I want you to take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Don't get agitated and take it out on somebody else. that is the worst thing you can do. when you are feeling overwhelmed, go in prayer with a sincere heart. Everything will turn out okay. I got to the MTC, and I don't know what I was so stressed about. I love you Gav, and go forward with faith!
This week has been hectic, and exciting! we are still teaching the family, and we are on to lesson two, and we still haven't asked them to baptism. Gabe seems really willing to listen, and is still thinking about it yet. Jennifer doesn't seem too interested, but loved it when we came and talked to her about family. Gabe and Jennifer have been together for 19 years, and they haven't gotten married yet. I feel so bad for her, because she is really wanting to. Please pray for Jennifer because she is really struggling with some health problems. 
We had taught somebody else who is 15 years old. We taught her the first lesson, and we asked her to be baptised, and she said yes!!!!!!!! I am so excited!! the spirit was so strong in that room. She didn't even have to think about it, because she just knew that it was the true church. It's such an exciting thing! I am so excited for her. 
The gospel is so very true. Heavenly Father had sent us down to earth for a reason, and we are here for a reason. Joseph smith was sent here because God knew that he could handle becoming the prophet.
that is all for the week. I love you guys so much!
Gavin and Garrett! write me! or I will send the missionaries over and chastize you. haha. just kidding
Sister Rook
                                       Sister Hilton          

Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment