This week was so much better then last week :)
Mom, yeah, it wasn't my SD card. just my flashdrive. I got another one so all my other pictures are backed up on that.
what do you mean the military? Is garrett thinking about going into the military?
I love the Coughanour kids. they are super awesome.
I totally wish I could have workout DVDs in the field. that would make a difference.
Dad, time is flying by! there is this one sister that came out two transfers before me and she just said to me, "I have 2 transfers left. you have 4." WHAAAAAAAAAAT??????? 4 TRANSFERS? that's six months! how does this happen?
Gavin, don't crash on your bike! and I am jealous that you are living on a farm. with pigs!
This week has actually been awesome. We worked hard in finding investigators and we found 3! There is a recent convert in our ward and her daughter peaked interest in taking the discussions. She already started reading the book of Mormon before we got there!
Then, on Tuesday I felt like we should go to an potential investigators house, and she said "do you have time right now?" so we taught her the whole first lesson right there. It was awesome!!!
Then we tracted into a Mexican who spoke pretty good English. We taught him the whole first lesson and he had a lot of questions, but couldn't really get them out in English. So we are passing them off to the Spanish missionaries this week.
We also went to see this one potential who's husband just died. So we went to see her and she had been balling her eyes out and said she was having a really bad day. She said she was missing her husband and it was also her birthday that day. We told her that she would see her husband again and we would like to come back and teach you about what we believe in. we are seeing her Tuesday! It was so amazing!!!
But I wish I could see all this happen, because I got transferred. :(
I was in Aurora for 6 months, and it was the best area I have ever been in. The Ker family have really been awesome in taking care of their missionaries. I had so much love and support from that ward, and it is sad to leave.
I was in Aurora for 6 months, and it was the best area I have ever been in. The Ker family have really been awesome in taking care of their missionaries. I had so much love and support from that ward, and it is sad to leave.
So I am in Brighton now! In a trio!! My companions are sister Sprague and sister Bertagnole (Bertenoly). THey are so awesome.
our ward Fort Lupton is a HUGE ward. It covers a 1 and a half hour radius. It is the 2nd biggest ward in the mission. Not sure how I like it. Its kind of a richy rich town.
Anyway, that's it for now!
Love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment