This week has been interesting. But first I will respond to your email.
Mom, my new area is good. my comps are great. we are living with members again, and the work is great. All that in my email to come :)
First of all, I am soooooooo sorry that you lost your job. Being honest is always still rewarding. But dishonesty hurts not only others but themselves. They will be accountable for their actions not only in this life, but to God. Don't worry mom. I will keep you in my prayers.
Dad, so I am guessing you like king crab. haha.
By the way. Tell Hayley I am sorry and I will keep her in my prayers as well.
So, this week has been a heck of a week.
Being in a trio is one of the hardest things. I not only have to try to get to know and work with one person, but I have to do it to two people. And one of the bad things about being in a trio, is that someone always gets left out. Its a challenge for sure.
Sister Sprague is very uptight, but she's also very outgoing and kind. She is nearing the end of her mission in September so she is pretty much at her breaking point at times. Sister Bertagnole is pretty much the same as me. very quiet and shy (I'm not so shy anymore). They are awesome. Love them.
I was trying to get to know sister Bertagnole and I asked her what her dad does for a living. She says "He's doing missionary work....... In heaven."
Well, I'm a terrible person. She's awesome though. She just brushed it off and said it was fine, that she will see her dad again.
On satruday, we were visiting with a family whose daughter was dying of cancer. The daughter was in the other room laying down and we just talked with the family. after a few minutes, this guy comes out of the bedroom and says to everyone "you gotta get in here." everyone rushed in and we heard some crying. So she died....... while we were in the house. We left, and we tried to go see somebody who is very positive and funny. The two people that we saw were very negative and talked about death. Not a fun day. haha.
That's pretty much it for the week. Nothing too exciting. (except for the death)
Love you all!!
Sister Rook
The sisters made a little poster for me the day I came in.
Brighton is a lot of farming areas. There is this one lady that had goats and chickens.
The sisters made a little poster for me the day I came in.
Brighton is a lot of farming areas. There is this one lady that had goats and chickens.
No comments:
Post a Comment