Mom, thank you. I saw it but forgot to reply. thank you so much!!
I did see that sister Hilton went home. Its really sad. But If I went home twice I wouldn't really want to go out again either. Love that girl. she's awesome.
Alissa Andrus is engaged? that's so awesome!!!
Yup. President toombs is almost done. The whole mission is having a conference in one building, to say goodbye to President and sister Toombs. 

No, I didn't lose my SD card for my camera, I lost the flashdrive that had my pictures backed up on it at the library. I went back for it and it was gone. Oh well. I got another and its all good. :)
Garrett! that's awesome that you are going into Nursing! Super exciting!
Gavin, no letter yet?
So this week has been very frustrating.
We did a prayer approach and this lady was going blind. She said that our prayers really helped. we went back a week later to find these potentials. and we also saw that the lady that was going blind was walking her two dogs.... She's been healed!! haha. I was super confused the first time. My comp saw her and I just kept saying "are you SURE that's her?" funny moment :)
Also, we were running out of miles on Saturday, so we were on foot most of the day. We tracted in one complex for an hour and a half. That was definitely a long day. There are a lot of Spanish people in this area, and we knock on a lot of doors that are Spanish. we knocked on a door that this one girl said she was looking for a church. But she was Spanish. we were walking out in a parking lot, and this one guy came up to us and he said "I have been looking to come back to church again after a few years. where is the Spanish ward located at?"
Sooo, can I learn Spanish??????? why doesn't this happen to us? haha.
We found 2 new investigators this week, but the sad part is we went back to teach them again, and they didn't show up at the appointments. Then we had an investigator that contacted us after a week, and said he was coming to church! but he didn't. I am getting to the point on my mission where I am starting to lose faith in people. What is the point in trying to find people, when all they do is lie to us?
But I still have to remember that the Lord is on our side. He will help you find success when you are struggling. I just remember that I have to keep the faith, and remember that the Lord is there. He gives us trials so that we can learn. I just have to learn a little bit of patience.
Anyway that's it for the week!
Hopefully next week will be better.
Sister Rook
the one with the baby is a less active person that we have been teaching. She has moved :(
Sister rook! It's okay. I'm going to keep on the lessons while I'm out here! You're wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI will let her know! She will be so happy!
Delete