Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2013

Hello everyone!
Mom, Sister Rodriguez has been here since May, and President told her and me that she was getting transfered.
By the way. I love the pictures of Garrett! I totally thought I had commented on them last week. sorry! They are amazing!

Garrett! I'm so happy for you!!! :D the date is coming up and I am jumping for joy!! I love you so much and wish you the best!
Dad, Tell Liz that everything will be okay. It will all work out in the end and to lean on the Lord in this hard time in her life.
I forget how cold it is in CDA. Out here, it is between 20-60. Right now its somewhere in the 50s. LOVE THIS WEATHER!
So this week has been crazy. But super slow.
So super bowl sunday was a crazy day. I heard a LOT from the members about how the Broncos were losing. Especially with Peyton Manning on their team. Sad day for Colorado.
Saturday, we had transfer doctorine, and come to find out, sister Rodriguez is being transfered to my old area in Savory Ponds ward! I am staying in the area and sister Johnson is my new companion. and she is also the senior companion. So I am not driving yet. I want to drive sooooo badly! But oh well. I'll get over it. She also drives like a grandmother. Its like she is driving for the very first time in her life. Drives me INSANE! 
anyway, thats all to report. Sorry for the short letter. I will write again next week.
Love you all!!
Sister Rook


No comments:

Post a Comment