Hello everyone!!
This week has been a crazy week. But first: home
Mom, That is awful about Emily. I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Just another one of those trails and how we need to lean on the Lord for help in every way possible. I have a good feeling that Emily will be okay.
Tell Hayley that I love her and she is going to marry somebody truly amazing. I truly wish I could be at the wedding shower, but I don't think my mission president would let me. haha. oh well. I can always come to the wedding shower for Gavin's future wife :)
Dad, I'm glad we didn't have those cold temperatures. We had temps that dropped below zero but nothing like that.
Thank you for your testimony on the Plan of Salvation. I love reading it.
Garrett, I love you so much!!! when is the date again? its getting closer!!! :D
So this week has been crazy busy. Since we have no new investigators, we have been working from scratch.
So the weather here has dropped -5 one day and we still went out in it. Yup. Coldest days of the year. But then a day or two later it went right back up to 50 degree weather. This place is worse then Idaho.
We have tracted everyday this week and found 3 new investigators. and 5 potentials. One of the Potentials is named John and he is from Ghana, Africa. Super cool guy.
There was this one guy who was high on weed (its legal in Colorado.), and we wanted to come back and teach him when he was sober. so he's like "but I thought the meeting was starting right now" what??? well, we came back the next day with him and his girlfriend (not high) and we shared the first lesson, and the spirit was so strong, and the girlfriend said that she felt really good hearing this. SO they are super awesome and were a referral from one of the members. #referralsrock
anyway, they invited us back so they we can teach them the plan of salvation. But they are not married and are living together which is going to be interesting.
That is pretty much it for the week!!!
Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment