Hello!!!
Mom, you watched the Saratov approach????? oh my goodness! I have heard great things about it!! This one lady in our ward told us the whole story! I can't wait to see it when I get home. Not that I am wanting to go home, but I just want to see it.
Anyway....... congrats on getting the job!! I am so happy for you!! That will be so amazing!
Anyway....... congrats on getting the job!! I am so happy for you!! That will be so amazing!
Dad, you should come to colorado. its like 60 right now. But the weather changes in an instant. But I still like this weather :)
mom watches Gray's Anatomy? interesting
Garrett, you signed your apartment? thats awesome! Also thats super awesome your getting a tux with a tailcoat. haha :) March 29th is coming up!
by the way I love the cutouts. their so awesome!! :D
Gavin. There is this sister in my area and she said she knows of a family by the name of the Calls. and apparently they know you. I guess they said that you said that you have a sister in the CDNM and they talked to a sister missionary who I know and they asked if she knew me. I never met the calls, but thats what the sister said to me. Kind of confusing but cool :)
So this week was super awesome!!!
One of our investigators is an 11 year old kid who is from a part member family. I guess they were less active for a while and are just now starting to go back to church. But we set him on date for march 29th!!!!!! I am so excited! and he is super excited as well. His mind is kind of all over the place. I was on exchanges that day so it made me sad. I guess they had to explain the difference between magic and priesthood. I don't know. He's hilarious though :)
A sad moment is when the family that we found tracting just dropped us because they were comfortable where they were at. We went and visited them and they did welcome us in to just tell us that they weren't interested anymore. But they said that they would keep reading with an open mind. So I guess its happy as well. Bitter sweet.
We also met Radwa our investigator who is muslim. She was really open about everything. But it is also hard teaching somebody without a christian background. But we think she is golden! She is an amazing woman. And as missionaries we are told to be careful to teach people who is of the muslim religion because in those countries such as egypt or Iran, Iraq, etc, if they go back they could be killed. I think they have to sign a document that says it as well.
We also tracted into this woman this week and just did the prayer approach. she is from catholic background didn't like the concept of baptism in that religion. And we had her reading James 1:5. She told us that she felt really warm and happy. She is totally golden!! We also have a return appointment this week :D
I love this work and the Lord is putting miracles in our life every day.
I love you guys so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment