Hello Family!!!
Mom, Sister Hunt is doing a lot better today. I had no idea that uncle Mike has Crohns. I wouldn't wish that disease on anybody.
Honestly I have no idea what I want for Christmas. I will definitely have to think about it some more.
Camille Barlow is going to Jamaica????????? Oh my gosh! I am super jealous! I would seriously melt with that accent. Anyway, you are right, the lord is seriously going to humble her.
Do the pathway program!!! it is a blast!!!! I loved it so much! you don't have to pay for the whole semester all at once. When you take a class, you just have to pay for that class you are currently taking.
Yes I still want Proverbs 3:5-6. Trust in the Lord. Love it :)
Dad, I'm glad that you are staying busy with your work. better busy then not at all.
Dad I love hearing your testimony. Through email, I can tell that it is very powerful and moving.
So this week has been a super crazy. Sister Hunt had her flair up, and Tuesday night she had a horrible night andWednesday afternoon, I took her to the Hospital. We didn't know how to get there, so brother Mayne drove ahead of us to get there.
We were in the ER for about half the day, So I was on the phone for about 3 hours calling the mission president, and our missionaries.
In between our stay, I went on splits with other sisters in our zone which I really appreciate. Its great to have support in our area.
So when I got there, The staff gave her a double room, but I couldn't stay with her. So Sister Hunt told the nurses that we had to be together, so she had a private room so I could sleep in the same room with her. I told sister toombs that and she let me borrow her cot. Of course I didn't get much sleep because it was a hospital. But her colon and appendix were really inflamed, So she was on a lot of medications.
Sunday sister Hunt turned 25 and she was super sad that she spent it in a hospital. But the nurses were super amazing about it and wished her a happy birthday.
Today Lisa and Debbie visited, but we ate lunch in the hospital cafeteria. Not the way I was expecting, but I got to see them which was super nice. I am so glad I got to see them!
Sister Hunt Is now home from the hospital, and on the mend. So we will go out again sometime later this week.
We are on the members computer again so no pictures. sorry!!! I will definitely catch you up with pictures next week.
Love you all!!
Sister Rook
No comments:
Post a Comment