Hello!!!
I just want to say you guys are doing so awesome this week! I love hearing your letters!
So Dad, you finally gave in and got an iPhone, huh? I'm so jealous. I find it hilarious that you and mom can't figure it out. haha!!!
That is so awesome about Sharon and John Pollock. I miss those people :)
haha. Don't beat up on Garrett too much. I know he is super busy :)
Mom, don't get discouraged about the clot or your breathing problems. Your body is trying to heal itself as fast as it can.
I got my boots and the package! Love love love my boots and the package you sent me.
Honestly I have no idea what I would want in my package. Maybe a purse? haha JK. Not candy though
I am soooooooo excited about Garrett! aagh! I have no words!
I seriously can't believe that casey has been out for 6 months! Super crazy! I can't believe I have been out for 4 months!
By the way, when I see lisa, it will be a week before transfers, so we will be able to see her :)
Garrett, I totally get that you are super busy. its fine. Don't worry about it too much :)
I am so glad that you are switching majors. They sound pretty cool, although I have no idea what those are. haha.
Gavin, I know jealously is of the devil, But I am SO jealous that you have iPads and iPhones. that sucks!
So this week has been really rough.
Sister Hunt and I have been home all week this week because she has had a flare up with her crones. So she has been in a lot of pain this week. We haven't been going out except for our set appointments which is about 3 people this week. Afterwards, we have to go home so she can recuperate. We did find out that having no dairy and gluten helps a lot with her crones, so she hasn't put on the dinner calendar that she has an allergy to gluten and dairy. Now she is paying. lesson learned: Don't ever feel like you are a burden to a ward when you have a certain allergy because it will come back to bite you!
The members that we live with (the Mayne's) have been a HUGE help with us. Brother Mayne loves talking about the gospel with sister Hunt and I. He has been playing games with us ever since Sister Hunt got sick. Yesterday, she was having a rough day and brother mayne didn't hesitate to run to the store for her. They both said, "treat us like we are your parents. if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us." love them!!!
Saturday, sister Hunt and I went to the Halloween ward party. which was soooo awesome! Dad, you would have loved it because it was a chilly cook off. We were the cinnamon roll judges, and the elders were the chilly judges. It was awesome. We had two families there! one was a less active family, and the other was a Part member family. We were so excited! The ward introduced themselves to them of which I was so happy about. The ward does a lot for us and you should do the same for your missionaries.
Yesterday, Sister Hunt overdid it at church. We stayed for the whole 3 hours because she wanted to stay for the investigators there. Which is a good thing I guess. But now we are not going anywhere today. We are using the member's computer, so no pictures this week because I have no idea how to work it. haha. I will definitely catch up with the pictures next week.
I have found that when the Lord gives you trials that you can handle, you are the most humble. The Lord gives you trials for a reason. I know he has a sense of humor, but he knows what he is doing. You know what they say in the scriptures: I will make weak things become strong unto you.
that is it for the week!!
Love you all!!
Sister Rook :)
No comments:
Post a Comment