Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013



Well, Hello!!
Well, it is getting to the mid month of October, and I have realized that I have been out almost 4 months!! crazy!
Mom, I did buy a coat, and it is super cute! I can always expect great things at Kohl's. ;)
can you put an extra 100 dollars in my account? I may just get some boots next week. I don't know how much they are but just to be sure. by the way, I loooove my chacos! They really keep my feet warm, and I have no trouble with foot pain.
Dad, It is really sad that there are many people in your class, and it is SUPER interesting that it changes the chemicals in your brain. I never knew. I do have a scripture that can go along with your classes (both of you). It is 2 nephi 31:20. Love that scripture.
Also I am okay on funds for now. I will let you know when I need money. Although my purse is getting a little worn out. haha just kidding :)
The weather is kind of weird here though. Just a couple of days ago it was in the 80s. It is just now starting to feel like October.
Garrett, just to let you know I support you in all that you do. Don't listen to gavin. haha. and you didn't answer my question from last week.
Gavin, every other day I get frusterated at myself or other people. Just remember God is on your side, and there is no need to worry.
So this week, we have been working our hardest. I probably haven't told you this, but things changed with the transfer, and we have the APs in our ward now. But it is awesome because when they have a single woman who they really can't go inside with, they just pass it on to us. and Vi ca Verse. So they handed us a teaching record of a single lady, and it said she loves to be sung to. We visited her and she is a sassy black lady named Lavanda. I love her. She was sad that the elders left, but we asked to sing to her, and she loved it. We are now teaching her about the book of mormon. It's amazing how things work out.
We are going to the temple this wednesday, of which I am SUPER excited for! Our session is at 6:30, and it takes us about almost an hour to get there. Not the fun part
So do you remember how a family texted us and said they really don't want to be taught anymore? well, we visited the house and Parker (the father) walked outside. We told them we recieved that text from his daughter. He said I don't know what she texted, but this month was a bad month, but they want to pick up the lessons again next month! Seriously, we were jumping up and down when we got home! It turns out, his daughter doesn't want anything to do with us anymore, but the rest of the family does. We thought there was something fishy about it.
It is amazing at how many miracles happen here. The Lord is really watching out for us and all of his children. I have come to know that without the Lord's help in this, nothing would get done. I am so thankful that I am able to have help not only from my family or friends but also from the Lord.
I love you all!!!
Sister Rook






                                                      Paige is crazy about eggnog!

No comments:

Post a Comment