Hello!!!
Super sorry I got to the letter so late. we had service this morning, so we had to go to that.
Mom, yup. I miss movies soooo much!! The Mayne's were watching a movie the other day, and I remember watching that movie. aagh! so tempting!!
putting the money on my card would be fantastic. But I do want some nice warm (colorful) socks, pistachios because those are super expensive. Maybe a couple of cute shirts. I will have to think up more next week :)
You know I think the best place to find people to take your ARP class would be through the full time missionaries. Ask the sisters or elders who is going through an addiction, and have them send them to the class. We just reffered someone to that last week.
Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. Since we are in the president's ward, I am always talking to sister Toombs and Austen (Toombs's son) and we were talking about something and Austen says that your mom posts a lot on the facebook mission page. hahahah. I thought it was hilarious. Caught ya! Don't worry I still love you 
Dad, hahahah. I would not believe anybody if they said I would be sleeping on a cot in the hospital.
I did hear about the philipines and the missionaries. But I heard all of them have been accounted for now. They are all in my prayers.
That is super awesome about your name tags! I am soooo happy! We all have name tags now :D
So this week, transfers happened!! I am still with sister Hunt in the Savory Ponds ward in Westminster. This will be my 3rd transfer with her of which I am super stoked about because we get along so well. But the sad part is, our ZL's cancelled transfer doctrine, and just sent out a voicemail. So we couldn't say goodbye to anybody. Everyone was mad! But us sisters had our own meeting so we could write in each others transfer journel.
SIster Hunt is on the mend and can't do much, but she is getting better little by little. She is still a little weak, but she is getting there
But moving on to exciting news. We have someone on date! This little 86 year old woman named Joyce. We had her on date before but she didn't really want to get baptised, so we put her on date again! She is a super shy lady, and doesn't really want a lot of people at her baptism. I really don't know how that is going to work.
We also are still teaching the Wethor family. Jen is really loving the gospel and I know she knows its true but she is still wanting to know more about getting baptised. We are going to try to set her on date this week. She also made homemade Baklava and it was AMAZING!
That is pretty much it for the week!!!
Love you all!!
Sister Rook :)






No comments:
Post a Comment