Hello!!!
Mom, the weather here is very mild. It hasn't even snowed yet, and its December. It was 60 degrees a couple of days ago.
A bro. Zirker never found me. What ward is he in? Maybe I can find him that way.
Congrats on the house!!! That's so exciting!
Don't worry about the Christmas box. Whatever is in there, I will love :)
Dad, now you have all the food to yourselves! Its awesome.
Gavin, Treat your people that are being disobedient with love. They made their own choice, but people will grow into being the better part. There is this talk given by Elder Corbridge of the 70, and he talks about becoming the 4th missionary. I don't know if he talked about it when he visited you, but its a wonderful talk.
So, this week was awesome.
On Thursday we had 3 dinners. I have never eaten so much in my life. our first dinner was at 1, our 2nd was at 3 and our 3rd was at 6:30. I am sick of turkey now. Members have been feeding us turkey the whole week. After about 8:30, I felt a little sick. haha. But it was good, because one of our dinners we had with non members because the people that we lived with invited us over. So it was great, because we answered some questions that they were wondering.
We also taught Caleb our 9 year old investigator who is the son of a less active, and he is really getting into the discussions. We just have to find a way for him to go to church, because his mom doesn't want to.
On Friday, we went to this little town out in the middle of nowhere, about a half hour away. We never really go to that part of our area because it is too many miles to travel. But we have been good and saved miles to have a Keenesburg day. We ate in this little restaurant, and went into this antique store (during our lunch break), and we talked to this guy who was from Greeley (another little town about an hour away), and afterwords, sister Huefner decided that we should text our district leader to make sure they know where we are. because it is a big area.
I also think we are going to start meeting with Colleen again! Its been a rough couple of weeks for her. So pray for her!!
I love you all!!!
Sister Rook
Stake breakfast with all the missionaries :)
In Keenesburg
On Thursday, one of our dinners, we played shuffle board
No comments:
Post a Comment