Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014

Well, my letter is finally here!

Mom, thanks for the letter! That's awesome that you have an A in the class!
Yes I got my box :) my comp loves it too :)

Dad, thank you so much for the family history stories!!! Really appreciate it! 

Gavin, sorry, I had the stomach flu today so we had to stay home. I am writing it on my members iPad. It's very slow going

So this week we had a pretty good week. 
We tried teaching Colleen this week but she dropped us for a little while because she has to put her life back together. She just has a bit of a hard life. But she still knows the church is true, and still has the desire to be baptized. So that's good!
We found 2 new investigators this week! Ones name is Benny! He is a referral from a member, and he is really open to other religions. He wants to change but doesn't know how. The other is named Tammy!!! She is the daughter of the person that we are living with. I think she might be the only person that we teach that knows where we live. Haha. The lesson went so well that she is already reading and wants to highlight in the Book of Mormon. 
And then, we put someone on date for baptism!!!!!!!! Caleb is really excited!! It's for January 31st!!! Woooo!!! 

Sorry this letter is sooooooo short. No pictures this week. Sorry

Sister rook 

No comments:

Post a Comment