The sisters that served in the same ward. and the ward mission leader and his wife the Kers
My last 3 comps in the same room at Outback Steakhouse!
Hello everyone!!!
Mom, I haven't opened my presents yet. I will on Christmas day. :)
sit home? watch movies? whats so bad about that? but I will have to have another person with me though. It will feel weird not being with somebody 24/7
you still have an A and you didn't do that well? you are doing awesome!
Dad, just pick a time when gavin is skyping. or if that doesn't work, then we can Skype right after him.
the family history stuff worked great! thank you so much!
Gavin, missionaries in crime. haha!
Garrett, thank you so much for writing!!! really glad you are doing well!
So this week was great! except for the throwing up on Monday. haha. So this week will be a longer letter with pictures
On Wednesday, sister Huefner had to go to the doctor because she had a different virus then what I had. she was starting to lose hearing in both her ears, so it was time to go to the doctor.
the guy that looked at her said that she had a wall of earwax blocking her eardrum. So he flushed out her ear, and a tone of crap came out of her ear. it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo gross!!!!! but she can hear now, so that's great!
We taught sister Jurgens this week, and she is doing so well! she expressed the desire to go to the temple and wants to be active again. she just needs to come to Relief Society.
We also taught Bro. Betz, and we have basically finished teaching him, because he has a great understanding of things and he is pretty much active again. yeah!!! its so amazing to see someone change over the gospel.
On Saturday, we taught Tammy, one of our new Investigators! she is the daughter of the couple that we are living with, so it is so awesome! we see her a lot. she half lives in another ward, and half lives in our ward. so technically she can get baptized in our ward. haha. but we see her throughout the week. she is really the only person that we teach that knows where we live. haha.
Then somebody in my last area that I taught was getting baptized! So I went back, and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! I got to see everyone that I served with, and worked with. I got to see my favorite family the Kers!!!! They are an amazing family that loved and supported me. There are so many sisters that taught the person that got baptized and a lot of those sisters I knew! One of them was going home today, so the Kers took us to Outback Steakhouse. I had their chicken guacamole burger. Oh my goodness. Sooooooo good!
It is crazy to think about the sisters that I came out with have gone home today so they can start school in January. and in 3 weeks it is going to be my turn. AAGH! I can't go home! its too short! why couldn't girls serve for 2 years?
well, that's pretty much it. Love you all!
Sister Rook
the sisters that served in the same ward. and the ward mission leader and his wife the Kers
No comments:
Post a Comment