Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014

Its been a great week!

Mom, that's so awesome that you found a house! 
that's ok if I help you guys move when I get home. It gives me something to do. haha.
woo hoo! thanksgiving break! :D keep going, you can do it!

Dad, Thanks for sending me a picture of the house! it looks awesome!
I love what a lot of people has said about living the gospel: I know it, I live it, I love it. that is what we need to do to live the gospel. 

Transfers have come and gone. I AM STAYING IN BRIGHTON!!! I am going to die in the Fort Lupton ward and sister Huefner is going to kill me off. haha. I am so happy!! There are a couple of members that are going to throw me a going away party. My ward mission leader will give me a "funeral" hahahah! I love this ward. Its the best. I am never coming home!!
But in all seriousness, this mission has gone by so fast. I never comprehended that I was going to be on my last transfer, or "die" in a certain area. Its so crazy! how can this be? I love this mission. I have had some trying times and some amazing times (more amazing then trying). This mission has taught me so much that I don't know where to begin. Even though I haven't trained, I wouldn't have traded any of the sisters that I have been with to train. I have learned so much from them, and loved them. 

So this week has been awesome. Even though we didn't get to see Colleen this week, (she is going through a TON), she still came to church! The bishop really wanted to meet with her, and she is getting help from the Relief Society as well. I love this ward!  
This week for thanksgiving, we are going to have 3 dinners! I am going to die! all in the span of 5 and a half hours.  I....... am going........ to die. But its going to be great, because 2 are members with less active family members, and the other is just a whole bunch of non members. So exciting! 

The Missionary vs. Youth breakfast was last Saturday, and it was awesome! We had to be there almost 2 hours early to cook breakfast. Our ward mission leader bought ham, eggs, pancakes and hash browns. It was so awesome to see the youth so excited to do missionary work. We even talked to them a little bit about missionary work and to encourage them to keep doing it, even though there is no more challenge. 

That is pretty much it for the week! 

Love you all!!

Sister Rook

Our zone
Someone gave me a Gollum Pez Dispenser! or Smeagle

No comments:

Post a Comment