Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10, 2014

Hello! 

This week was great!

Sorry about the homecoming date! its just a couple more weeks! :)

Mom, so about school. I was thinking about it this morning. So can you call the school of BYU Idaho and ask about the defer? because I was supposed to defer when I got my mission call, but I didn't do it for some dumb reason. can you call the school and ask about them? do I have to reapply again? or should I call them when I get home? or do you want me to get permission to call them? or you can just call them for me. that would be best. I really want to go to school in the fall.
I am glad you are feeling better! 
I will keep Kim and Dwight in my prayers. :(

Dad, keep it up with work! you rock!
did you get your birthday card?

Gavin, some members traded the other bike in because it was too tall for me. so I got a kid/teen bike to ride on with the thick walled tires. So much easier. 

This week was awesome.
So, we have been working hard on finding new referrals from members. we got a referral, and it was really hard to get a hold of them. so we finally got a hold of them, and he said to come back! woooo! its so awesome because he actually looked interested. super excited! 
we got another referral from the bishop! he is actually an excommunicated member. we went and saw this guy and he really wants to come back to church. Miracle! 
so we are also teaching our investigator Colleen and she is doing great! we taught her the first 3 commandments, and she was just on fire like "ok I can do this!" and she brought her kids with her and they are so cute! They haven't come to church yet because she really wants to find them church clothes. We have told her so many times that it doesn't matter what you are wearing they should just come. But she insists. So we told ward council, and the RS president told the Relief Society, and now the RS is just on top of it! I love this ward.
We have also been working with our usual less actives, and they are doing so good! Brother Betz is doing great! we talked to him about family history. and since he doesn't have the internet, the members of the ward were willing to use their home for the lesson. It was great! 
So, little bike adventure this week: I was just riding down the street and all of a sudden I felt my skirt pull. Yes, I got my skirt caught in the bike. It didn't rip or anything, it just turned it black and blue. haha. 
Anyway, that's pretty much it for the week. 

Love you all!!!

sister Rook

our district! 
this was the skirt that got caught in the bike. 
my comp letting a crab crawl up her arm. I have decided that crabs are cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment