Hello!
Mom, haha. yes. we are being obediant as much as possible. I have an Obediant comp which is a blessing.
transfers are today actually. Sister Bertagnole and I will be staying together for another 6 weeks! woo!
Those classes sound exciting!!! I can't wait until I go to school. super exciting.
Thats too bad about Nancy's cancer. But she will have a perfect body one day.
Dad, the Erickson's are moving now? super sad. I love their kids. I can't believe the pingles are moving too. that makes me super sad :(
Thats awesome about your book website! that is awesome!
Garrett, thanks for the pictures! I love your entertainment center. and I didn't know that you and Hayley were so excited about commercials
exciting for your nursing program!! thats so awesome! Sorry for argentina. No Bueno.
I'm glad you liked the card!
Weekly letter
First of all, It has been soooooooooo hot! it has been close to a hundred all week long, and with this dry weather, it makes it worse.
So funny story. We went to the temple this week, and had to get up at 4 in the morning! and had to leave at 5. and 5 minutes before we were supposed to be picked up for the temple, our members cancelled on us because their dogs decided to run off and get lost, so they had to go find them. So, we drove ourselves. when we left, my GPS starting being weird and re-routing me like 4 times. It took us on a toll road, and I didn't know it till when we were under the bar that takes a picture of your license plate. Woops! I will probably get a call from the office or President Mendenhall pretty soon. haha! New temple video though. its the 3rd new one. super weird.
Good news! there is a family (part member) that just came back from vacation and my comp says that they have been taught the first lesson and are investigating the church! 2 of the kids over the age of 8, and the husband! we have an appointment with them this saturday! I am so excited!
so, just yesterday, we went to go see a potential, and she turned out to be a new investigator! She is so awesome! she is a fashion designer, and she does a lot of modest clothing. She would be a great mormon. We did answer her question about the godhead on how they were 3 separate beings. She totally understood, and was a little excited because she had been confused about the trinity.
The Lord really does prepare people.
Love you all!!
Sister Rook
No comments:
Post a Comment