Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014

Hello everyone!
 
Mom, thats awesome about school! be excited!! new things :)
thats sooooo crazy about the Jacobsons!!! Its a small world. So does that mean that Elder Jacobson (Gavin's comp) we used to live next door to them????
I don't know about the picture thing. If they request it, then for sureI will let them send the picture to you :)
no updates on garrett? haha.
that is so awesome that marriages are happening! Its a miracle!
 
Dad, thanks for sending me the picture! both sets can eat together??? thats so much fun! We used to eat with the elders in our ward, but they changed the rule. so now the elders and sisters eat separately.
It is great how much we rely on the holy ghost and how it speaks to us. The right job will come up in time.
 
Garrett!! Your alive!!!! Thanks for sending me the picutures! I am going to take it as evidence that you are still breathing. That gun is pretty sick.
 
So this week has been pretty interesting.
We went on exchanges, and I was in another ward. But my comp and the sister trainer leader found 4 new investigators! and they are couples. I have never met them, so I really can't tell you about them. We tried to meet with one, but they weren't at the house. pretty much stinks.
but we will get them again.
we have taught a bunch of less actives too. we took a lady with us to brother betz (so we could go inside), and she struck up a conversation about hunting. he also came to church and he tried to leave. So I had to chase him down so he wouldn't bolt without talking to anybody. The girl that came with us chased him down as well. He got a big welcome. I love this ward.
we also went tracting, and knocked on this door. This old guy opens up and he says after a while "I know what your up too!" and shuts the door. dang it. he's on to us. super funny!!
Sorry for the short letter, but thats pretty much it for the week.
 
Love you all!!
 
Sister Rook
Weather here is awesome

My district!

No comments:

Post a Comment