Hey everyone!!!
Thanks for the picture dad, Vilus looks super different!
Mom, that's good that you are busy. But not so good that you cleaned up the mess though. But its awesome that you have a job.
Dad, I love that dog. She is so amazing. I know she probably would have chased the ball into her grave. haha.
Garrett, No worries I know your busy with your job and school. It is sooooooooooooooooooooo weird that you are married now. People keep asking me "is it weird that your brother got married after you left?" yes. yes it is. It is especially weird that I have a sister-in-law. haha I'll get used to that someday.
This week was really a bummer week. Because it was the easter week, nobody really wanted to talk to us. so it was really a terrible week for finding and teaching.
But remember when I was talking about Taree and how she was really golden and got baptized? Well, her brother took an interest. So we came in, and Taree said "I already taught him about the word of wisdom, Law of chastity, ten commandments and the law of the land." Andrew (Taree's brother) said "I don't know if I can give up coffee." We told him it would be hard if he chose to give it up. and after we taught him the first lesson, he said "I know it will be hard, but I will try my hardest to give up coffee." We also set him on date for the 17th of march!!! AAAGH! I AM SO EXCITED!
We did give him a church tour, and I think that he really felt the spirit when we were in the chapel. The only question that he asked was "is there an earlier time? (church starts at 11) because I have something that is going on in the afternoon for Easter." He totally wanted to stay for the whole thing! He did manage to stay for the first two hours. Taree was a little mad. She told him that he can't get baptized unless he comes to church consistently. haha. love her.
Other then that, it was a super slow week.
Easter was pretty good. 2 families ended up giving us easter baskets. The Ker family and the Johnson family (the Johnsons are the family that we live with). I was given a LOT of reeses candy. I am in heaven right now. Sister Ker gave me a Pez dispenser as well. haha.
I love you guys so much!!!
Sister Rook
No comments:
Post a Comment