Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014

Hello everyone!
 
Mom, I know that things will be hard, but just lean on the Lord. pray for inspiration on where to find a job. Even though you think that this job is the bomb, listen to the spirit to where he wants you to work. Don't get discouraged. Lean on the Lord and trust in Him.
There is actually a Less Active in our ward by the name of Martinez. I will have to look on the ward list :) The other side has got it covered. No worries about alerting anyone. Thanks for helping her :)
 
Dad, that's awesome that you are working under the table until you can find another job. Things are looking up :)
also, I don't think those missionaries have had that experience before. They probably did think about that afterwards. But the best missionaries make the most mistakes. As my district leader would say: "Don't be afraid to bloody your nose. The best missionaries make the most mistakes." 
 
Gavin, Don't fret. Things will look up. Don't rely solely on the members alone. That doesn't work here either. We find by doing a minimum of tracting for 2 hours a day, and also part member family lists. Have you also tired asking the ward clerk for an Unbaptized Children list?
 
This week has been pretty awesome, but not too exciting. we found 5 new investigators this week! there is a couple of them that are not really solid though. But oh well. We also took one of our recent converts tracting with us and she has only been baptized for less then a year, and she totally took over one of the door approaches. she got us in one of the doors and she just totally took over the lesson, and we ended up getting a new investigator! It was sooooooo awesome! I am still in awe about that day.
we getting our two investigators ready for baptism this Saturday! Taree has no problem with living the law of chastity. I am still waiting for her to say no about something. I need more faith. haha :) But it is super exciting!!! I am mega stressed though because trying to take care of two baptisms for one day is pretty stressful. But I'm excited!!!!
JJ is also getting baptized this Saturday and he is a little nervous about it. But his mom keeps saying that it will be all over in just a couple of seconds. I love that family.
That is pretty much it for this week. Nothing too exciting.
 
I love you all!!!
 
Sister Rook  
 

 Paige lives with members that owns a snake.  She loves snakes.  Eeeew

This is the family she used to live with.  She loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment