Congratulations on both of you getting a job!! its so exciting!! I am so incredibly happy for you both!!
Mom, I did get the pictures you sent! they are adorable!
I am so happy that you got a job with dad! That is so amazing!
Dad, I am happy for you too!!!
This week was alright.
We had two baptisms this week and it was sooooo awesome! It was incredibly stressful because the two people couldn't have the baptisms at the same time, and they said, I don't care who speaks. you two plan it. Soooo, It was a week of freakout for me and my companion was actually pretty calm. I don't know how that happened. We had to fill up the font because our ward mission leader had some pressing matters that he needed to take care of. Sooo, we got there at 8:30 filled up the font and Taree showed up 45 minutes early for her baptism. It was so awesome! we told her she didn't need to be here that early, but she didn't really care. haha.
And then at 2, JJ showed up for the baptism, and he was really excited for that one. His brother went through the repentance process to baptize him which it was so amazing to see!! Both of them you can see the conversion in them especially in Taree. She is the most amazing person that I have ever taught. She is so excited to be a part of this church. I am so greatful and blessed to be able to serve here. It is amazing thing and it reminds me of why I am out here.
But it was a little sad because Satan knew that we had two baptisms and he made our week in teaching miserable because we didn't find any new investigators, and our investigators that we found 2 weeks ago, we didn't meet with. So that was the downside of it. I really hate satan.
Anyway! we had a zone meeting this past week, and it talked about easter Sunday. There is a video that the church is putting out its called "because of Him" http://easter.mormon.org/
Please watch it and share it on your facebook about once a day (maybe not that much), and just remember what easter is all about :)
I love you guys so much!!!
Sister Rook
P.S. the 3rd pic is Taree and that is her 8 month old baby Hunter. He is so chunky
the second, is when JJ was getting baptized.
No comments:
Post a Comment