Hey everyone!
Mom, yup. Got a new journal. Its pretty awesome.
Also, how did the guy go on a mission to Denver North with a different mission president? Its the same mission. Unless he is going after July?
That's great that you are liking the job!
Dad, I'm so glad that I don't live in Post Falls right now, because I have been liking warm weather we have been having every other day. Congrats on writing the book! It sounds so exciting!
Garrett! Your apartment looks awesome! Your not excited for the wedding day are you? haha. I know you are. I'm so excited for you!
This week has been pretty good. Not as exciting as last week.
So we had a lesson with our 11 year old, JJ. He is super excited to get baptized on the 29th of march
. And that family has been less active for the longest time, and I guess we came at the right time. :) He also has an older brother that wants to baptize him, but first he had to work out some problems with the bishop first.
So we also had a lesson with Taree our other investigator, and we taught her the plan of Salvation. At the end, she says "Well, that makes sense!" we set her on date for the 5th of April! And she also came to church, and she stayed for the whole 3 hours! which is a miracle, because not a lot of people stay the whole time for the first time around. I think she was overwhelmed and really tired by the time it ended, because she wanted to listen and participate, and her 8 month old wouldn't stop chattering. Poor girl.
We also found a new investigator! She is super awesome, and we said a prayer with her the week before, and told us to come back. She was very open to us sharing the restoration. She told us to come back because she felt really good about it.
That is pretty much it for the week! Next week will probably be better. Sorry for the short letter!
No comments:
Post a Comment