Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello!!
 
Mom, I am so sorry about your office job, and I really hope that you get this job for the Psychiatrist. that would be awesome.

You probably went through this trial, because the Lord wanted to teach you something. You don't know what until a couple of years later.
Don't worry about the package :)
 
Dad, I will keep you in my prayers this week. No worries :)
 
Garrett, I'm so excited for you!!!! Yeah, I won't get mad that you won't send me a letter next week. I know you will be preoccupied with........ other stuff
 
So this week has been quite interesting.
We have been teaching an 11 year old girl Kacey, who is getting baptized this Saturday and she is really nervous. But she won't pray outloud not even out loud to her mom. ugh. She's just being a stinker. But we will get over that hopefully soon.
We are getting ready to dunk two people on the 12th of April and it will have to be at the same time. Hopefully little JJ won't mind. haha.
But teaching JJ is so much fun, because his older brother is hilarious! We are going to teach him the rest of the commandments next week and then the baptismal interview questions. I am so excited!!! JJ was very focused this week and he didn't really have any random questions or comments. haha.
We also taught Taree our pure gold investigator, and we taught her the Word of Wisdom, and challenged her to refrain from ingesting from those 5 substances. She said "Of course!" oh.. okay! I am seriously waiting for the downfall or explosion of "no I can't do that". She's so easy!! I just love her :)
This week has been interesting because poor Sister Hoemann's first day here, we were tracting, and this guy opens the door SUPER stoned. And he is also wearing a robe. He is also too stoned to pay attention to his robe and it blows right open. Yup. We were flashed. At that moment I really despised peripheral vision. You were flashed, right mom? I guess it runs in the family. hahahah!!
That is pretty much it for the week! Trying to find investigators, but with no luck :(
 
I love you all!
 
Sister Rook 

No comments:

Post a Comment