Hey Everyone!!
Mom, how do you know who the new mission president is?
so this might sound bad, but I don't remember what Ptera is. When did he work there?
thats so awesome that you had somebody come into your class!!
So I met this guy at the church one time that he said he was an ARP missionary. He just said to us that if you know anybody to come to the class then send them to us. He gave us a card. do you have cards? that would probably help. make cards!!!!!!
Scott emailed me about the birthday incident at church with his iPad. super weird!!! I would have suggested that it came from facebook, but I don't know why it disappeared. 
Also why do you think I'm not working hard?
Dad, that is awesome about Nancy clark!!! I'm so happy!!
I actually don't remember the Hill's
.
I love what you have learned in High Priests. Its so true.
Garrett! I heard you got the decorations stuff all taken care of. Will you send me a wedding invitation? So I know what it looks like? PLEEEEASE?
I'm so glad that you are working for Ptera full time! When did you work there again? I feel like my memory before my mission has been wiped away. really weird
So This week has been really slow.
We have been working with Randy Straub on his baptism. He is super overwhelmed about his baptism and doesn't like being the center of attention. He really wants to do it in secret but he said his wife and the whole ward was disown him. haha. We are going to hold the meeting in the sacrement room because there will be so many people that will come. There is an elder that said he was going to invite other people, and there will be other wards that are coming. haha. 7 years in the waiting!!!
So since our investigator is being baptised and we had to drop our other invistigator, we have NO INVESTIGATORS! We are working with the members as hard as we can to get referalls and its really good for the members to be a member missionary.
So really intersting happened this week. We had our zone meeting and this guy walked into the building and these two elders talked to him and he said he needed a blessing on his house (not a member by the way). So we found out he was in our area, and we went with the elders to give this guys house a blessing. Come to find out, he said that his house had evil spirits in it. So the elders said a prayer and if it worked he will call us. But none of us felt anything bad in there. that was last week and he hasn't called us. haha.
Anyway, thats it for the week!!!
Love you all!!
Sister Rook
No comments:
Post a Comment