Hello everyone!
First of all thank you guys soooooo much for the birthday wishes!!!
Mom, I got the box. thank you so much! I actually love the shirt by the way. its super cute!
So I am a little worried about your feet. That's really scary. But I sure hope it will be okay.
Don't worry about the money. Take care of the wedding and don't worry about me.
Dad, Scott Pingel got released? did he get called to something else?
I like that quote. its really cool.
Garrett, thank you for the birthday wish!!! and I really hope you feel better soon!!! I love you!
So this week has been pretty busy.
Lets talk about the temple for a sec. THEY DID A NEW VIDEO!!! yes, an even newer one from the new one that they did in July or August! I can't really talk about it much, but I REALLY want to. why did they do that???? Somebody tell me! I don't know if I like it.
So we went to the Ker's (the ward mission leader and his family) house yesterday. Since Sister Rodriguez is half Columbian, we made Empanadas, which were soooo good! and sister Ker also made a cake for my birthday. It was super awesome. I love that family. They have seriously been my support through Christmas, which is probably why I didn't feel homesick :) They have 5 boys and they all sang happy birthday to me. They are an amazing family :)
So Randy got baptized!! yes mom it was the husband of the Relief Society president. :) It was the most amazing baptism. The night before he was really overwhelmed, but he knew that it wouldn't last. So when it started, half the chapel was filled. There were missionaries and people from other wards, family that flew in from out of town and people that Randy didn't even know came to his Baptism. We had to basically cram everyone into the little room where he got baptized. It was an amazing thing and the spirit was sooo strong
I am so grateful that he and his wife after 7 years of investigating the church are finally, after another year, are going to be sealed for time and all eternity. He even gets to baptize his son when he turns 8 as well. We are all so happy for him :)
I love you all!!!
Sister Rook
P.S.
picture 1: the Ker boys singing Happy Birthday to me. They didn't have any candles for the cake, so they made it where I had to blow out some kind of candle. haha
picture 1: the Ker boys singing Happy Birthday to me. They didn't have any candles for the cake, so they made it where I had to blow out some kind of candle. haha
Picture 2: thumbs up picture
No comments:
Post a Comment