Hello!!!
I am so glad you guys had a great thanksgiving!
Mom, you didn't take pictures??? what??? that is the best time to take pictures. haha. :) thats okay. wait. did he propose in front of you? in private? what did he do? get down on one knee? details mom!
I'm glad camille went to the temple early. If I didn't leave for 3-4 months I would have gotten the chance to go early. That would have been waaay better.
Dad, it is suuuper warm right now. It's in the 50s and 60s here. It does fluxuate, but most of the time its really warm.
That is really terrifying about their house. I will surely keep them in my prayers.
Garrett, you don't write me after getting engaged??? tisk tisk
So this week has been a tough week.
Sister Hunt has been having a really rough time, because of her medication (Prednizone). Just keep her in your prayers. :)
Thanksgiving was awesome. Our first dinner started at 1, so we had a big dinner and our second was at 6. Not enough space of time. haha. the second dinner, we had at a less actives house. They smoked a turkey that took 9 hours! oh my goodness! it was AMAZING! The Routs are really starting to open up to us, and they are super greatful that we are teaching them. Love that family :)
The Wethors are no longer on date. We talked to them and they want a little more time to prepare for baptism, so they aren't going to get baptised until after the holidays. Jen didn't feel ready and neither her kids. She was freaking out a little. I was sooooooo disapointed because transfers are on the 16th, and I will probably leave this area. I was crying in the car becuase I wouldn't teach them till the end. Sister Hunt just said, "you are not teaching them because of your salvation, you are teaching them becuase of THEIR salvation. You are a huge part of teaching them and you can always come back for their baptism." I am super Greatful for sister Hunt. She has really taught me a lot.
Well, that is it for the week!
I love you all!!
Sister Rook



No comments:
Post a Comment