Hello!!!
How are you all??
Sister Hunt is doing great. But with the sudden change in cold, she doesn't do so well. she has good days and bad days.
Mom, yes I am staying warm. haha. yup! the lowest its been that the car says it has been 1 degree. That is pretty dang chilly.
Yes, I did get the box last tuesday, but I am still on the verge of opening some. haha. Its taunting me. :)
yup. we can't skype. President told me that its against the rules to skype anywhere unless you go foreign. I think Gavin's mission president is not obeying the rules. haha :)
yes! we will have to set up a time. The missionaries are allowed to watch a movie that is NOT FROM THE CHURCH. I'm so happy! we also have 40 minutes to call our families.
Dad, I heard Laramie gets sooooooo cold! one of my companions said that before the missions changed, she served in Laramie for a winter, and she said it was freezing. So dress warm!!!
hahaha!!! Garrett and Hayley need to get married already huh?? thats hilarious!
Thank you for letting me know about the "odd couple". I will definitley pray for them.
So this week, was super cold! The lowest its gotten was 1 degree
. But we are staying warm in members homes. We went knocking on doors one time and we were out there for about 15-20 minutes and my face was just numb. haha. fun experience.
So Gavin, you had a baptism??? super cool! I have been here 5 months and I haven't had 1 baptism yet. I sometimes wonder what I am doing wrong. But sister Hunt says: be patient. it will come." I love that girl to death.
The wethors are doing well. They have been coming to church every week by themselves!! We don't have to ask a billion times if they would like to come to church. They are golden!!
Did you watch the christmas devotional from salt lake?? It was awesome! If not, go watch it online. :)
So I am sad to say that nothing much has happened this week, but we are getting ready for transfers. My letter will come next tuesday instead of monday. I am going to miss sister Hunt soooo bad! But the lord is preparing me for a new companion. and I will go or do wherever the Lord wants me to do.
I love you all!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment