Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 17,2013

Hellooooo!!!!!!!!!
 
Mom, I did not get the letter yet. I will call the office today, and they will check where it is. I will definitly get the letter in the mail this week. (hopefully) :)
I have been opening presents and love the things you sent me so far. especially those really nice tights.
I don't need a giant christmas. Don't worry about the money. keep doing what you are doing and the Lord will take care of me.
I am sooooooo excited about Garrett and Hayley! you don't even know!!!
Kim is in my prayers. The Lord will take care of her. :)
Dad, I'm glad to hear that you are busy. I would rather be busy then not. haha.
wait. you have 2 sets of elders? I thought you had a set of elders and a set of sisters? I heard that from mom. haha
Garrett, AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!! your getting married in March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Well, my week was really hard. Sister Hunt and I have been crying all week, because we knew one of us was leaving. The Wethor family was also crying because they didn't want us to leave. Jen left us a message that night saying how greatful she was to have us knock on her door. It was an awesome message which made us cry.
So saturday night we got the phone call that I was getting transferred to Aurora!!! The Mayne's were crying, and everyone else was crying. haha.
It was so hard to leave. The Westminster zone was my second family, and they have supported me through everything. If I stayed there for christmas I wouldn't mind at all.
So the transfer van took us to Aurora which is a half hour away from Westminster. I finally got my new companion who is sister Rodriguez. She is amazing!!! She's super dedicated and loves the people. Not sure if I like the new area I'm in, but I'm sure I will get used to it sooner or later.
Not much to write, but that is all for now.
By the way, we get to skype for christmas! I'm not sure what time, but I will call you to set it up. :)
Just give me your phone number :) or I will just add you and then skype you. either way.
just in case give me your phone number :)
 
Love you!!!
 
Sister Paige Rook 


No comments:

Post a Comment