Hello everyone!!
Mom, Sister Erickson is having a girl? that's so awesome!!!
I got my shoes fixed. They are fine now. Yes, in the package, I would actually like a black skirt. My other one is getting worn out and it has bleach stains on it. (long story). So that is what I actually need. :) No candy!!!
I am glad work is going better for you. And really sad about the ARP lady. She just probably need to get therapy or something.
Can we Skype at 6? It will be 7 my time, so that will leave room for dinner and stuff, and other misisonaries want to Skype at the same persons house. haha :)
Dad, that's awesome that you are just about done with your book!!! That's so exciting!
Garrett, wilt thou write me? Please? Por Favor? "Please" (In French)
Gavin, I thought we couldn't go hiking as missionaries?? oh well. Its your spirituality. not mine. haha. Just kidding!
So this week has been REALLY slow.
We have been trying to get a hold of our investigators. One put us on hold, because she just had a baby, the other just dropped us and all the others are just avoiding us. UGH!
We have been trying to get a hold of our investigators. One put us on hold, because she just had a baby, the other just dropped us and all the others are just avoiding us. UGH!
But a really interesting experience happened to us this week. The elders in our ward have been working with a 14 year old boy who they are trying to baptize. So his sister is taking an interest as well now and she is 11. (I love 11 year olds!!) So they said just come with us to our appointment and we can introduce you. So we were super excited for this and we also had to rearrange our appointments, and end dinner a little early. So we are driving to this address that the elders gave us, turns out it was a wrong address. So they said oh never mind just come at 7:20. So we came at 7:20 and we waited for them for about 20 minutes before they introduced us. It was a little awkward. haha. So we are going to start teaching her this week! I am super excited!
Taree's brother is not really progressing. He ditched on our appointment and Taree was a little mad. So we ended up talking to her about the temple and baptisms for the dead. The Ward Mission Leader is doing a temple trip for all the Recent Converts in the ward, so Taree is one of them! We talked to her about it and she didn't ask any questions. She looked at her calendar of when it was and she said "yup. I can go." She's AMAZING!!!!
That is pretty much all that happened this week. Other then lots of tracting and a lot more next week.
I love you all!!!
Sister ROok
we volunteer at Ronald McDonald House a couple times a week. They also receive a lot of shipments of bread from Panera Bread Co. every week. This lady gave us a whole trash bag of bread!
No comments:
Post a Comment