Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014



Hello everyone!
 
Mom, thanks for sending me the picture of dad. haha. where is his nametag? haha.
Well, I guess I am only writing to you this week since dad, or garrett haven't written me, and Gavin hasn't gotten on. haha. Oh well. I guess dad is in Boise? I can't believe Grandpa 90! That's awesome :)
That's terrible about the lady. I would seriously reprimand the employees. That's really terrible.
That stupid dog. She's hilarious!
About the bank. I swear I changed it to my gmail account before I left. Super weird. Please call the bank and see if you can get it worked out.
 
This week was VERY slow. Last Monday, I had lost my flash drive on one of the computers, and it turns out that it got stolen. So I had over 800 pictures backed up on that drive, and so now I have to buy a new one. UGH!
On Wednesday, we had a HUGE zone conference that was held in Brighton which is about 40 minutes away from where we live. It was from 9-4. I never knew that just sitting for 7 hours could wear you out. Its crazy. But it was really good. I learned so much, and it was really spiritually uplifting. It was also Sister and President Toombs last zone conference as well. SUPER sad! But they didn't do their departing testimonies because they are doing a HUGE mission conference next month on the 4th. That will be a sad day.
We did find a new investigator! He was a headquarters referral, and we met with him, and he is golden! He's 17, and all we have to do that will be really hard is to meet his parents. His mom works all the time and his parents are divorced. Its going to be tricky.
Then for about 3 days my comp has been sick. She has just been exhausted. I hate it when sickness hits the companionship. There is nothing to do. And its really hard when you are living with a family because they watch TV, and you can't be a part of it. Oh well. I did do Sudoku for about 5 hours on Saturday. That was interesting.
All is well with us. I promise next week will be a little more interesting :)
 
I love you all!
 
Sister Rook
 
P.S. Gavin, so everyone knows you. I have a friend who's name is sister Falke. She knows elder Tait who knows you!! haha.
 
me and elder McDermut (I can't spell his name)

No comments:

Post a Comment