Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014

Mom, can you tell Taree to write me?? I lost her email address and I wrote her twice on a physical letter, but she hasn't written me back :(
I heard the Giver was really good. 
The mustache was just a little funny thing. Kind of an inside joke. haha. 
 
Dad, of course you would say Marines. haha.
That's really sad about Idaho. The second coming is at hand. 
Boise all the way! 

Gavin, that's okay about that guy. because his son is still going to take the discussions and enter the celestial kingdom someday. You are doing the Lord's work as best as you can. And he is proud of you. 

This week went by so fast! 
We taught Colleen last week and Satan is throwing everything he can at her already. 
So much turmoil going on in her life right now, its just crazy. She wants to come to church, but she says she has no modest clothing. We will find some for her then! 
So we were teaching our less active sister Jurgens and she said that there was someone in the ward that gave her a coffee substitute, and she was not sure about drinking it. So we talked to her about faith and how we need it as an action. So she figured out for herself that she needs to start drinking the substitute rather then the actual coffee. WOOOOOOOOOOO! 
Not much else going on. Sorry this letter is sooooooooooooooooooooooo short! 
I love you all! 

Sister Rook

No comments:

Post a Comment