Mom, Nope. I'm not getting trunky. My mind is focused on the work. Don't wait to have Christmas. just go ahead and do it. I will survive. :)
your doing so great with school. keep it up!
Casey is HOME????? that is so crazy! I can't believe that she is already home! Does she have an accent? haha.
That is really sad about Baylee. She has been hanging out with the wrong crowd and it just goes to show that you really do need to choose your friends wisely.
Dad, that is awesome about your work!
Gavin, that's awesome about Ryan. Baptize him!
This week has been great and sad at the same time.
We taught Colleen this week and it was awesome!!!!! She is totally prepared and ready to be baptized tomorrow! She grew up Atheist and after teaching her the first lesson and learning about God, We asked her if she had any questions and she said she is just taking it all in. She also gave up a lot of her habits before we even met her like coffee, alcohol, drugs, and she is even trying to give up smoking. she just asked us why do we need to give that up? So we read her the promised blessings in D&C. She's so awesome! so prepared!
Then transfers came. We got the news on Saturday night with Transfer Doctrine (transfer meeting. Missionary lingo), I was staying and my comp sister Bertagnole will be transferred to Parker to be a Sister Trainer Leader! (It's like a zone leader but for sisters). So after being with her for 3 transfers it was harder to leave her. She went around to say goodbye to everyone. The people here are just sooo awesome here that it will be hard for me to leave this area as well. at the end of this transfer, I will be here for 6 months. Love this ward! Just like what gavin says, "I'm not coming home." I am adopting these people :)
meet the Mormons was awesome!!! looooooved it! the office people provided us with Popcorn and pop. super fun.
Then on Monday, We had to get up at 5 and prepare everything to be in Westminster to drop off my comp at 9am. Then I waited for my comp to arrive at 12. Her name is sister Huefner. (huffner) from Magna Utah. She's been out 10 months and she's so amazing!
that is pretty much it for the week.
Love you all!!
Sister Rook
I Mustache you a question
at the movie, with president Mendenhall introducing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment