This morning started bright and early! Paige was up at the crack of dawn. Her alarm went off at 3:45, and was in the shower. My alarm went off at 4:00, and I stumbled out of bed and knew this day was going to be rough. Paige was excited and just wanted to get on with it. Time to get the show on the road! Dad made her her favorite breakfast of scrambled eggs and cilantro, but she could only eat half of it. Too nervous to eat. We loaded her luggage in the car, woke up the boys and we were on our way to the Spokane airport. The drive was quiet as we knew what was about to take place. Got to the airport in plenty of time, checked her in and said our good byes. I cannot tell you how hard it was to watch her go up the ramp to head to SLC. I'm so proud of her, but I will miss her so much! It is truly bittersweet! I love her so much. We had Lindsey Thurgood picking her up, and Lindsey couldn't find her when she landed. Made us a bit nervous, but finaly she had her in her care and they went to the Lion House for lunch and then finally to the MTC where she called me for the last time. Godspeed my sweet Paige! I love you so very much! God Be With You Til We Meet Again!

No comments:
Post a Comment